Gerber LMF 2 Infantry Knife 4-7/8" High Carbon Serrated Stainless Steel Drop Point Blade Polymer Handle
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 4... $18.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Gerber Bear Grylls Field Sharpener... $16.99 Available
- Lansky Folding Rat Tail Diamond Knife Sharpener... $11.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $26.49 Available
Designed as a modern Military Survival Knife, the LMF II features modern materials and design. The partially serrated stainless steel blade features a non-stick black finish. The polymer handle is overmolded with textured nylon for a sure grip. The butt of the handle ends in a chisel point, perfect for breaking glass in an emergency situation. The tough nylon sheath is designed to offer several carry options, including calf, waist and tactical vest attachment. Covered under a limited lifetime warranty.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 420HC Stainless
- Handle Material: Polymer
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: Yes
- Carry Options: Nylon Sheath
- Blade Finish: Black
- Blade Length: 4.84"
- Overall Length: 10.59"
- Weight: 11.67 oz.