A more aggressive take on the Paraframe, the Gerber Powerframe has a less-rounded, more-angled handle. Its fine-edge blade uses the same stainless steel, frame-lock body design. Lightweight and easy to open, the entire knife has a smooth titanium coating, making it more corrosion resistant and less reflective. It’s a tough and technically sound daily-use folder.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: High carbon stainless steel
- Handle Material: Stainless steel
- Blade Shape: Drop point
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Pocket
- Locking Mechanism: Frame lock
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Opening Method: Thumbstuds
- Blade Length: 3"
- Blade Thickness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Closed Length: 4"
- Overall Length: 7"
- Weight: 3.2 oz.