The Gerber EVO Folding Knife is a lightweight, straight-spined clip folder. Designed with a series of seven slanting oval openings in the anodized aluminum handle, it’s one of the lightest folding knives that Gerber makes. The fine-edge blade is constructed of 440 stainless steel and is coated with titanium nitride for added corrosion resistance. There's a thumb stud for easy one-handed opening, and a liner lock and finger guard for an extra measure of safety. It’s a modern version of a traditional straight spine knife. Backed by Gerber's Lifetime Warranty.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: High Carbon
- Handle Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Pocket clip
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Blade Finish: Titanium Nitride coating
- Rockwell Hardness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Opening Method: Finger flip
- Blade Length: 3.43"
- Blade Width: Not listed by manufacturer
- Closed Length: 4.61"
- Overall Length: 7.95"
- Weight: 2.8 oz.