Volquartsen Extended Magazine Release Ruger MKIII Stainless Steel
- Volquartsen Volthane Target Grips Ruger Mark III Right Hand... $53.25 Available
- Volquartsen 1-Piece Picatinny-Style Base Ruger Mark I, Mark... $41.77 - $46.49 Select Options
- Volquartsen Competition Bolt Ruger MKIII ... $155.99 - $189.99 Select Options
- Volquartsen Magazine Extension Base Ruger Mark III... $19.99 Available
- Mec-Gar Magazine Ruger Mark II 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Steel... $16.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Volquartsen Bolt Tune Up Kit Ruger Mark I, Mark II, Mark III... $33.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Pistol Case... $9.99 Select Options
- Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves Ruger Mark... $14.44 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Hammer and Punch Set with Hard Plastic... $28.99 Available
- Volquartsen Grip Screw Hardware Set for Volthane Target Grips... $2.99 Available
- Volquartsen TL2000 Rear Sight Ruger Mark II, Mark III Black... $60.41 Available
- Ruger Trigger Pivot Retainer Ruger Mark II All Models... $2.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Burris FastFire Base Matte... $46.99 Select Options
- Burris 1" Signature Zee Weaver-Style Rings... $42.70 - $44.73 Select Options
- Volquartsen Extended Safety Ruger Mark II, Mark III, Mark III... $31.99 Select Options
- Volquartsen Lightweight Replacement Frame Assembled with... $379.99 - $399.99 Select Options
The Volquartsen Extended Magazine Release provides extended length over the factory magazine release for faster, easier magazine changes. This drop in part is CNC machined from 416 stainless steel billet material and designed to work with oversized target style grips.
Shipping Weight: 0.030 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.