The Gerber Ripstop I features a super-lightweight frame lock design that delivers bold strength and high functionality. The weight of the all stainless steel construction knife is made lighter by the intriguing handle and blade design. There's no bulk in the thin, streamlined handle. Dual thumb studs make opening the blade a snap. Closing it is a simple one-handed step.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 7Cr17 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Not listed by manufacturer
- Locking Mechanism: Frame lock
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Opening Method: Thumbstuds
- Blade Length: 2.3"
- Blade Thickness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Closed Length: 3.4"
- Overall Length: 5.75"
- Weight: 2 oz.