Leapers UTG 5th Generation Quick Detachable Picatinny-Style Double Rail Mount AK-47 Matte
- TAPCO Intrafuse Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm Russian Polymer... $8.99 - $11.99 Select Options
- Birchwood Casey Eze-Scorer Multiple Bull's-Eye Target 23" x... $5.09 Available
- Hogue OverMolded Pistol Grip AK-47, AK-74... $16.99 - $19.99 Select Options
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG 30 AK/AKM MOE Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm 30-Round... $13.25 Available
- UTG Picatinny-Style Quad-Rail Mount Handguard Romanian AK-47... $68.99 Available
- Leapers UTG Red Dot Sight 38mm Tube 1x 4 MOA Red and Green Dot... $49.99 Available
- NcStar Adjustable Front Sight Tool AK-47, SKS... $4.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MagPul AFG2 Angled Forend Grip AR-15 Polymer... $27.30 - $33.20 Select Options
- Leapers UTG 1" Max Strength Tactical 4-Hole Quick Detachable... $16.99 - $17.49 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 25 ACP to 32 S&W Long 50-Round Plastic... $1.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.600 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.