Daniel Defense Barrel AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO Lightweight Contour Mid Length Gas Port 1 in 7" Twist 16" Hammer Forged Chrome Lined Chrome Moly Matte Pre-Ban
- Daniel Defense Barrel AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO Government Contour... $279.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DPMS AP4 Barrel AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO M4 Contour 1 in 9" Twist... $219.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Daniel Defense Barrel AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO Lightweight Contour... $279.00 Available
- Wilson Combat Match AR-15 Barrel 5.56x45mm NATO Lightweight... $249.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DPMS Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Gas Tube AR-15... $12.99 Select Options
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Mod 4 Medium Charging Handle Assembly... $44.95 Available
- Schuster AR-15 Roll Pin Starter Punch Set 2-Piece Steel... $17.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Flash Hider Non-Suppressor... $58.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Noveske Switchblock Gas Block Clamp-On AR-15 Standard Barrel... $183.15 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
This 16" AR-15 Barrel is perfect for a featherweight build due to its Lightweight Profile that eliminates all excess weight and bulk, resulting in an easy-carrying, fast-cooling and lively-handling rifle. Additional features include a Chrome Lined Chamber and Bore for enhanced wear and corrosion resistance and a Mid Length Gas Port for a smoother recoil impulse. The barrel's 5.56x45mm NATO Chamber is fully compatible and safe for use with both surplus mil-spec and commercial ammunition, while its 1 in 7" Rifling Twist Rate is ideal for use with medium to heavy weight projectiles of up to about 77 grains. Proudly manufactured in the USA.
- Length: 16"
- Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium, Cold Hammer Forged
- Contour: Lightweight
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chrome Lined: Yes
- Finish: Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Gas Port Location: Mid
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.625"
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.