The Gerber Gator features remarkable grips that fit in the hand so precisely, so comfortably, you'll be looking for something to cut. Plus, the built-in thumb rests combine with the notched spine grips for maximum control and agility. The stainless steel blade opens effortlessly with one hand, thanks to the strategically-located thumb hole. The accompanying sheath is constructed of thermoformed ballistic nylon, and accommodates the optional gut hook.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 420 HC Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Gator Grip
- Blade Shape: Clip Point and E-Z Gut hook
- Serrated: Yes
- Carry Options: Sheath
- Locking Mechanism: Lock back
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Opening Method: Manual
- Blade Length: 3.62"
- Blade Thickness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Closed Length: 4.72"
- Overall Length: 8.5"
- Weight: 4.4 oz.