Challenge Target Extreme Reactive Pistol Target 6" Steel
This product ships from Challenge Targets, with no shipping charge, and usually arrives within 1 to 2 weeks.
- This model is rated for handguns up to .45ACP and .357 magnum.
- 6" diameter x 1/4" thick AR500 Head Assembly slips on and off standard wood 2x4s.
- Reversible target plate for extended life.
- Reactive steel target falls completely back and resets itself after a 2-5 second delay.
- No battery or pneumatic power is required. Target resets using a patent pending counterbalance technology.
- Portable, 51 lb. system, transports in two sections and sets up in seconds without tools.
- All-weather design with powder coat finish and stainless steel tracks. Capable of year-round outdoor use.
- Adjustable leveling feet allow target to be used on uneven terrain and hillsides (up to 15 degree slopes).
- Quick release hand knobs allow 2x4 posts (not included) to be changed out in seconds.
- 9mm minimum required to drop target completely back in one hit. (.22 caliber rimfire will not move target).
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: Unavailable
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.