Hogue Grips 1911 Government, Commander
Hogue Fancy Hardwood grips are some of the finest grips available. They are precision inletted on modern computerized machinery, then hand finished on actual factory frames to assure proper fit. Grips are constructed of the highest quality, kiln-dried hardwood available. Each grip is unique and will vary in color and figure.
- Hogue fancy hardwood grips are select grade and much harder and denser than walnut.
Notes on Specific Grip Types:
- Bantam grips are ultra-compact and fit flush with the handgun's frame.
- Cowboy are traditional single action grips. Cowboy grips for Colt single actions are supplied oversize and will require fitting to the gun's grip frame.
- Checkered grips are 20 lines per inch checkering.
- Conversion grips convert a round butt frame to a square butt grip.
- Fancy hardwood grips will be approximately the size of "stock" grips, however particular options will increase the grip size. For example, "with finger grooves" or "with thumbrest" would necessarily make the grip size larger.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
Hogue Cowboy Grips Ruger New Blackhawk, New Single Six,...
$50.96 - $97.71
Hornady Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 230 Grain Full Metal...
$23.49 - $290.99
Wolff Mainspring Pack 1911 Government, Commander Reduced Power
- "Wilson Combat 1911 Auto Maintenance Manual" Book by Bill Wilson
Ruger Factory Grips Ruger Blackhawk, Super Blackhawk, Vaquero,...