Arsenal, Inc. Grip Screw with Bushing AK-47, AK-74
- TAPCO Intrafuse Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm Russian Polymer... $8.99 - $11.99 Select Options
- ProMag Magazine Coupler for Polymer Magazines AK-47 Polymer... $10.49 Available
- TAPCO AK-74 Style Muzzle Brake M14x1.0 LH Thread AK-47, AK-74... $20.69 Available
- Arsenal, Inc. RPK-Style Pistol Grip AK-47, AK-74 Polymer Matte... $18.99 Available
- Hogue OverMolded Pistol Grip AK-47, AK-74... $16.99 - $19.99 Select Options
- Arsenal, Inc. Pistol Grip AK-47, AK-74 Polymer... $16.99 - $18.99 Select Options
- Krebs Custom Guns Hammer and Trigger Pin Retainer Plate Saiga... $9.99 Available
- Power Custom Hammer and Trigger Pin Retainer Plate AK-47... $3.50 Available
- Power Custom Extended Length Pin AK-47 Trigger, Hammer Steel... $3.99 Available
- TAPCO G2 Single Hook Trigger Group AK-47 Steel Matte... $29.99 Available
- Arsenal, Inc. Buttstock Warsaw Pact Length AK-47, AK-74... $46.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- TAPCO Buttstock AK-47 Stamped Receivers Synthetic... $30.99 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 0.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.