Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Thread Protector HK MK 23 SOCOM M16x1 RH
- Birchwood Casey Dirty Bird 12" x 18" Hostage Target Package of... $8.19 Available
- Birchwood Casey Dirty Bird BC27 12" x 18" Target Package of 8... $8.19 Available
- Break-Free CLP (Bore Cleaning Solvent, Lubricant, Rust... $9.99 Available
- HK Replacement O-Ring HK Mark 23, USP Tactical 45 ACP Rubber... $3.09 Available
- Hoppe's Sontara Synthetic Cleaning Patches... $1.59 - $5.43 Select Options
- CZ Magazine CZ 75 SP-01 9mm Luger 18-Round Steel Blue... $53.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- HK Magazine HK Mark 23 45 ACP Steel Blue... $59.99 - $63.99 Select Options
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Thread Protector HK USP Tactical 45... $24.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Pro Series Competition Shooting Mat PVC Coated... $49.99 Available
- Buffer Technologies Magazine Well Glock 17, 22, 24, 31, 34,... $31.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Multi-Purpose Survival Tool Stainless Steel... $3.69 Available
- Hogue Monogrip Grips S&W K, L-Frame Square Butt Rubber Black... $12.91 Available
- M16x1RH threads
Shipping Weight: 0.020 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.