DPMS Buttstock Assembly LR-308 A2 Synthetic Charcoal
- DPMS Lower Receiver Parts Kit LR-308... $67.99 Available
- DPMS Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308 Winchester 20-Round Steel... $28.49 Available
- DPMS Barrel Extension LR-308 Stainless Steel... $44.99 Available
- DPMS Charging Handle Assembly LR-308 Aluminum Matte... $45.99 Available
- DoubleStar Charging Handle Assembly AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $17.79 Available
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Select Options
- Federal Ammunition 7.62x51mm NATO 149 Grain XM80 Full Metal... $15.99 - $389.99 Select Options
- Prince 50 Designs Bullet Button Magazine Release Wrench... $2.99 Available
- DPMS LR-308 Unassembled Upper Receiver Kit 308 Winchester 24"... $799.99 Available
- Hornady Match Grade New Dimension Bushing Full Length Sizer... $56.56 Available
- Remington Premier Match Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 125 Grain... $31.49 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 .308 Winchester 10-Round... $17.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 1.600 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.