Millett 45 Degree Offset Picatinny Accessory Rail Aluminum Matte
- Hornady Lead Shot Bushing 1/2 oz #6 Shot... $5.39 Special Order
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 50-Round Plastic... $1.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round Plastic... $1.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #501 30 Luger, 380 ACP,... $1.99 - $2.19 Select Options
- Hornady Lead Shot Bushing 3/4 oz #6 Shot... $5.39 Available
- Hornady Powder Bushing #272... $5.39 Available
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 55 Grain... $8.99 - $219.99 Select Options
- Advantage Tactical Triangular Sight Set Glock All Models Steel... $98.49 Available
- MidwayUSA Heavy Duty Tactical Rifle Case with 6 Pockets PVC... $24.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- DPMS Takedown and Pivot Pin Detent AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Lauer DuraCoat Ultra Flat Firearm Finish... $15.78 - $33.49 Select Options
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $8.49 - $17.30 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 0.146 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.