Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 356-125-2R 9mm Luger, 38 Super, 380 ACP (356 Diameter) 125 Grain 2 Ogive Radius
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #504 218 Bee, 221... $2.49 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #501 30 Luger, 380 ACP,... $1.99 - $2.19 Select Options
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 356 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Certified Pure Lead Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (99.9% Pure)... $18.49 Available
- Certified Hardball Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (2% Tin, 6%... $24.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL452-230-2R 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45... $19.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 270 Caliber (277 Diameter) 130 Grain... $25.49 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 165 Grain... $25.99 Available
- MTM Cast Bullet Box Plastic Clear Green Package of 2... $3.49 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Die Bushings... $10.29 - $41.99 Select Options
- MTM Ammunition Can Plastic... $14.99 Select Options
- Remington Large Pistol Primers #2-1/2... $42.49 - $181.99 Select Options
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Features: Tangential cut off which helps to eliminate the nip at the sprue cut off
Includes: Hardwood Handles
Shipping Weight: 0.850 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.