Ontario 494 M7 Bayonet 6.75" Drop Point 1095 Black Carbon Steel Blade Polymer Handle Black
- KA-BAR USMC Fighting/Utility Knife 7" Serrated Carbon Steel... $71.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ontario M9 Bayonet 7" Clip Point 420 Black Stainless Steel... $117.99 Select Options
- Ontario USMC Bayonet 8" Serrated Drop Point 1095 Black Carbon... $133.99 Available
- KA-BAR U.S. Army Fighting/Utility Knife 7" Carbon Steel Clip... $71.99 Select Options
- Mako Low Profile Picatinny Rail Cover Polymer... $2.70 - $7.50 Select Options
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)... $6.99 Select Options
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Eyepiece (Rear)... $6.99 Select Options
- Springfield Armory Magazine Springfield XD, XDM 45 ACP... $25.99 Select Options
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 270... $6.19 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Basic Set with 6 Inserts... $29.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 223... $6.19 Available
- Magpul MagLink M2, M3 30-Round PMAG Magazine Coupler Polymer... $17.05 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 308... $6.19 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Bolt Action... $33.49 Available
- GG&G Accucam Quick-Detach EOTech Sight Mounting Base... $86.99 Available
- Scopecoat EOTech Scope Cover... $11.59 - $16.99 Select Options
- Blade Steel: 1095 carbon
- Handle Material: Polymer
- Blade Length: 6-3/4"
- Overall Length: 11-3/4"
Shipping Weight: 1.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.