SOG Vulcan Mini Folding Knife 3" VG-10 Stainless Steel Nylon Handle Black
- Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener... $3.99 Available
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $7.99 Available
- SOG Firestarter/Sharpener Ceramic and Ferrocerium Rod Polymer... $8.04 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- SOG Countertop Sharpener Dual Carbide Blades Polymer Black... $14.99 Available
- Safariland COMP-3 Revolver Speedloader Dan Wesson, S&W 10, 12,... $15.99 Available
- Lee Auto-Disk Adjustable Powder Charge Bar... $9.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Nitride 3-Die Set 44... $44.99 Available
- SOG Seal Pup Elite Knife 4.85" Stainless Steel Clip Point... $71.99 Available
- Safariland 568 Custom Fit Belt & Paddle Holster Right Hand... $39.99 Available
- Safariland 333 Competition Speedloader Holder Ruger Security... $34.99 Available
The SOG Vulcan Mini is named after the General Electric M61A1 Vulcan 20mm cannon, a formidable force. The Award-Winning Vulcan folder is also a strong and powerful design. The Vulcan utilizes SOG's patented Arc-Lock for the ultimate strength and safety. The stainless steel liners and GRN handles give the knife strength, and are ergonomically designed so the knife is comfortable in hand.
The thick VG-10 Stainless Steel blade is super strong and holds and incredible edge. The rear of the blade features a kicker for quick and easy blade deployment. The deep pocket carry style pocket clip is ambidextrous and allows for tip-up carry. Covered under SOG's lifetime warranty.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: VG-10
- Handle Material: GRN
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Reversible, Low-carry
- Locking Mechanism: Lock back
- Rockwell Hardness: 59-60
- Opening Method: Blade kicker
- Blade Length: 3.0"
- Blade Thickness: 0.16"
- Closed Length: 4.35"
- Overall Length: 7.35"
- Weight: 3.4 oz.
- Made in Japan
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.