Protektor Owl Ear Rifle Front Shooting Rest Bag Narrow Leather Tan Filled
- Protektor Wide Owl Ear Front Shooting Rest Bag Leather Tan... $21.49 Available
- Grizzly Ammunition 45-70 Government +P 460 Grain Cast... $48.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45-70 Government 405 Grain Jacketed... $58.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45-70 Government 430 Grain Lead Long... $59.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 32 Caliber (312 Diameter) 85 Grain... $17.79 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Rifle Bore Brush 25 Caliber 8... $3.19 Available
- Forster Plug Screws 10-32 x 1/8" Blue Package of 10... $6.19 Available
- Redding Stuck Case Remover... $21.99 Available
- Hornady Reloading Brass 338 Winchester Magnum Box of 50... $53.99 Available
- Weaver Classic Pistol Scope 4x 28mm Dual-X Reticle Gloss... $199.99 Available
- Rifle Basix Rifle Trigger Savage Model 93, Mark I and II, 40,... $99.99 Available
- MidwayUSA LensPen... $7.99 Available
Technical Information: Protektor Owl Ear Rifle Front Shooting Rest Bag Narrow
Width (forearm): 1-1/4"
Shipping Weight: 1.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.