"Stopping Power: A Practical Analysis of the Latest Handgun Ammunition" Book by Evan Marshall and Edwin Sanow
- A-ZOOM Action Proving Dummy Round, Snap Cap 7.62x39mm Package... $10.79 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Pistol Case... $9.99 Select Options
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 25-06... $6.19 Available
- Safariland 080 Belt Shotshell Ammunition Carrier, 12 Gauge... $7.59 Available
- "The Wind Book for Rifle Shooters" Book by Linda K. Miller and... $23.49 Available
- "Hatcher's Notebook" Book by Julian Hatcher... $31.49 Available
- A-ZOOM Action Proving Dummy Round, Snap Cap 308 Winchester... $10.79 Available
- "Handgun Stopping Power: The Definitive Study" Book by Evan... $37.49 Special Order
- MidwayUSA Competition Range Bag PVC Coated Polyester... $39.99 - $49.99 Select Options
Publisher: Paladin Press
Date of Publication: March 2001
Number of Pages: 360
From the publisher:
If you want to know how handgun ammunition will work against human targets in the future, you must look at how similar ammo has worked against human targets in the past. This is exactly what Evan Marshall and Ed Sanow did with the release of Handgun Stopping Power in 1992 and Street Stoppers in 1996. Like its best-selling predecessors, Stopping Power bases its conclusions on real-world facts from real-world gunfights. It provides the latest street results of actual police and civilian shootings in all of the major handgun calibers, from .22 LR to .45 ACP, plus more than 30 chapters of vital interest to all gun owners. The only thing worse than being involved in a gunfight is losing one. The information in this book will help you choose the right bullets for your gun so you don?t lose. 8 1/2 x 11, softcover, 600+ photos, 360 pp. ISBN 158160128X
Shipping Weight: 2.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.