Williams Aperture Regular 3/8" Diameter with .150 Hole Steel Black
- Mossberg Choke Tube Mossberg Accu-Mag 12 Gauge .730... $21.54 - $32.99 Select Options
- BlackHawk Universal Tactical Sling AR-15 Nylon Black... $8.99 Available
- Williams Aperture Twilight 3/8" Diameter with .150 Hole Steel... $9.99 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Pistol Bore Brush 45 Caliber... $3.19 Available
- Williams Aperture Regular 1/2" Diameter with .125 Hole Steel... $7.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 223... $6.19 Available
- Williams Fire Sight Rifle Bead .343" Height, .340" Width Steel... $15.99 Available
- Marble's Sight Slot Blank 3/8" Dovetail Steel Blue... $5.99 Available
- Allen Legend Rimfire Rifle Case 40" Nylon Tan and Black... $20.49 Available
- Lee Primer Pocket Cleaner... $4.19 Available
- Hoppe's Rifle to Shotgun Thread Adapter Converts 8 x 32 Female... $1.19 Available
- Meister Hard Cast Bullets 45 Caliber (458 Diameter) 300 Grain... $49.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Machined from steel and are easily installed.
If included in description, the fractional dimension is the outside diameter of the metal aperture.
The decimal dimension is the size of the hole drilled in the aperture which is actually looked through by the shooter.
Apertures are standard thread size and will fit Williams, Lyman and Redfield receiver sights.
The twilight aperture is specifically designed for low-light conditions.
Big Game aperture is designed to mount on the FP or 5D receiver sight and has an extremely large opening, similar to a ghost ring type of sight.