Benjamin Titan Nitro Piston Air Rifle 22 Caliber Pellet with 4x32mm Center Point Scope Wood Stock Matte Barrel
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $7.49 - $7.69 Select Options
- Crosman Pellgunoil Airgun Oil 1/4 oz Tube... $4.19 Available
- Gamo Airgun Cleaning Kit 177, 22, 25 Caliber... $10.46 Available
- Crosman Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 14.3 Grain Pointed Nose Tin... $4.78 Available
- Benjamin High Pressure PCP Hand Pump... $169.99 Available
- Benjamin Trail NP XL 1100 Nitro Piston Air Rifle 22 Caliber... $299.99 Available
- Crosman 2240 Bolt Action CO2 Air Pistol 22 Caliber Pellet... $59.99 Available
- Browning 800 Express Break Barrel Air Pistol 177 Caliber... $139.99 Available
- Browning 800 Express Air Pistol 22 Caliber Pellet Black... $139.99 Available
- Benjamin Bolt Action CO2 Air Pistol 22 Caliber Pellet Black... $117.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Benjamin Jim Shockey Legacy Nitro Piston Break Barrel Air... $228.99 Available
- Benjamin Trail NP Nitro Piston Air Rifle 22 Caliber Pellet... $214.99 Available
The Benjamin Titan Nitro Piston Air Rifle is remarkable quiet and powerful, making it perfect for varmint and small game hunting. The Nitro Piston technology provides ultra smooth cocking and delivers .22 pellets at velocities up to 950fps using alloy pellets. The ambidextrous thumbhole hardwood stock looks and feels great, and includes a ventilated recoil pad for extra comfort. The adjustable two-stage trigger and 4x32mm scope make the Titan superbly accurate.
Caliber: 22 Cal
Weight: 7.4 lbs
Overall Length: 44.5"
Barrel Length: 15.0"
Magazine Capacity: Single Shot
Cocking Effort: 31 lbs
Trigger Pull: 4.5 lbs
Trigger Type: Two-stage adjustable
Max Muzzle Velocity: 800 fps
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Nitro Piston
Front Sight: None
Rear Sight: None
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.