Benjamin Titan Nitro Piston Air Rifle 22 Caliber Pellet with 4x32mm Center Point Scope Wood Stock Matte Barrel
- Crosman Pellgunoil Airgun Oil 1/4 oz Tube... $4.19 Available
- Gamo Airgun Cleaning Kit 177, 22, 25 Caliber... $11.49 Available
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $2.99 Select Options
- Crosman Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 14.3 Grain Pointed Nose Tin... $5.29 Available
- Benjamin High Pressure PCP Hand Pump... $169.99 Available
- Benjamin Trail Nitro Piston 2 Air Rifle with 3-9X 32mm Scope... $249.99 - $289.99 Select Options
- Crosman 2240 Bolt Action CO2 Air Pistol 22 Caliber Pellet... $59.99 Available
- Gamo MRA Showstopper Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Black... $189.99 Available
- Benjamin Trail NP XL 1100 Nitro Piston Air Rifle 22 Caliber... $247.70 Available
- Browning 800 Express Air Pistol 22 Caliber Pellet Black... $116.25 Available
- Browning 800 Express Break Barrel Air Pistol 177 Caliber... $139.99 Available
- Benjamin Jim Shockey Legacy Nitro Piston Break Barrel Air... $158.08 - $184.67 Select Options
- Webley & Scott Valuemax Air Rifle Synthetic Stock Black Barrel... $134.99 - $199.99 Select Options
- Browning Leverage Pellet Air Rifle Wood Stock Blue Barrel with... $197.99 - $199.99 Select Options
- Crosman Optimus Air Rifle 177 Caliber Hardwood Stock Blue... $83.28 Available
The Benjamin Titan Nitro Piston Air Rifle is remarkable quiet and powerful, making it perfect for varmint and small game hunting. The Nitro Piston technology provides ultra smooth cocking and delivers .22 pellets at velocities up to 950fps using alloy pellets. The ambidextrous thumbhole hardwood stock looks and feels great, and includes a ventilated recoil pad for extra comfort. The adjustable two-stage trigger and 4x32mm scope make the Titan superbly accurate.
Caliber: 22 Cal
Weight: 7.4 lbs
Overall Length: 44.5"
Barrel Length: 15.0"
Magazine Capacity: Single Shot
Cocking Effort: 31 lbs
Trigger Pull: 4.5 lbs
Trigger Type: Two-stage adjustable
Max Muzzle Velocity: 800 fps
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Nitro Piston
Front Sight: None
Rear Sight: None
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.
Shipping Weight: 9.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.