MSR Dragonfly Camp Stove Aluminum and Steel
- Unrivaled Flame Control: We pioneered the dual-valve design of the Dragonfly stove, enabling it to deliver precision simmer-to-boil control with a simple twist of the flame adjuster.
- Extra Wide Pot Supports: Three wide pot supports hold larger (up to 9" maximum diameter) MSR® pots or fry pans for group cooking.
- Multi-Fuel: Burns white gas, kerosene, unleaded auto fuel, diesel, and jet fuel.
- Compact: Folds to 1/3 of its working size and fits in a 2-liter MSR pot for easy storage.
- Efficient: The suspended burner cup enables the stove to burn hot and strong while reducing heat lost to the ground
- Field Maintainable: Shaker Jet technology and smart engineering allows complete cleaning and maintenance in the field.
- Weight: 14 oz
- Burn Time 20 oz white gas: 126 minutes
- Burn Time 20 oz kerosene: 153 minutes
- Burn Time 20 oz diesel: 136 minutes
- Boil Time (white gas), 1 liter: 3.5 minutes
- Boil Time (kerosene), 1 liter: 3.9 minutes
- Boil Time (diesel), 1 liter: 3.5 minute
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections