MSR Dragonfly Camp Stove Aluminum and Steel
- Unrivaled Flame Control: We pioneered the dual-valve design of the Dragonfly stove, enabling it to deliver precision simmer-to-boil control with a simple twist of the flame adjuster.
- Extra Wide Pot Supports: Three wide pot supports hold larger (up to 9" maximum diameter) MSR® pots or fry pans for group cooking.
- Multi-Fuel: Burns white gas, kerosene, unleaded auto fuel, diesel, and jet fuel.
- Compact: Folds to 1/3 of its working size and fits in a 2-liter MSR pot for easy storage.
- Efficient: The suspended burner cup enables the stove to burn hot and strong while reducing heat lost to the ground
- Field Maintainable: Shaker Jet technology and smart engineering allows complete cleaning and maintenance in the field.
- Weight: 14 oz
- Burn Time 20 oz white gas: 126 minutes
- Burn Time 20 oz kerosene: 153 minutes
- Burn Time 20 oz diesel: 136 minutes
- Boil Time (white gas), 1 liter: 3.5 minutes
- Boil Time (kerosene), 1 liter: 3.9 minutes
- Boil Time (diesel), 1 liter: 3.5 minute
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.