MSR Dragonfly Camp Stove Aluminum and Steel
- Unrivaled Flame Control: We pioneered the dual-valve design of the Dragonfly stove, enabling it to deliver precision simmer-to-boil control with a simple twist of the flame adjuster.
- Extra Wide Pot Supports: Three wide pot supports hold larger (up to 9" maximum diameter) MSR® pots or fry pans for group cooking.
- Multi-Fuel: Burns white gas, kerosene, unleaded auto fuel, diesel, and jet fuel.
- Compact: Folds to 1/3 of its working size and fits in a 2-liter MSR pot for easy storage.
- Efficient: The suspended burner cup enables the stove to burn hot and strong while reducing heat lost to the ground
- Field Maintainable: Shaker Jet technology and smart engineering allows complete cleaning and maintenance in the field.
- Weight: 14 oz
- Burn Time 20 oz white gas: 126 minutes
- Burn Time 20 oz kerosene: 153 minutes
- Burn Time 20 oz diesel: 136 minutes
- Boil Time (white gas), 1 liter: 3.5 minutes
- Boil Time (kerosene), 1 liter: 3.9 minutes
- Boil Time (diesel), 1 liter: 3.5 minute
Shipping Weight: 1.450 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.