Remington Barrel Remington 870 12 Gauge 3" 20" Rem Choke Bead Sight Desert Khaki
- Crosman CO2 Cartridge 12 Gram... $3.99 - $209.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Tactical Pistol Case... $9.99 Select Options
- Remington Magazine Tube Extension Remington 870 12 Gauge Steel... $42.00 - $64.99 Select Options
- Ruger Barrel Retainer Screw Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum, 96/22,... $1.99 Available
- Lauer TruStrip Gun Cleaner-Degreaser 16 oz Liquid... $14.79 Available
- Ruger Receiver Cross Pin Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum, 96/44,... $1.99 Available
- SOG SOGFari Machete 3CR13 Stainless Steel Black Powder Coated... $12.05 - $15.41 Select Options
- Lauer DuraCoat EasyWay Camo Stencil Kit Only ... $14.49 Select Options
- Harris S-BRM Bipod Leg Notch Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9"... $104.99 Available
- Volquartsen Hex Head Takedown Screw Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum... $3.67 Available
- DPMS AR-15 A3 Mini SASS Flat-Top Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO... $1,078.99 Available
- Lauer Barrel Plugs Assorted Sizes Silicone Package of 25... $29.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 2.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.