Boker Tree Brand Trapper Folding Knife 2-Blade 1095 High Carbon Steel Blades Wash Board Bone Handle
- Boker Bird Folding Pocket Knife 2-Blade Solingen Stainless... $56.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Outdoor Edge Flip n' Blaze Folding Hunting Knife 2-Blade... Add to Cart for Price
- Case Matthew 22:37 Mini Trapper Knife Clip and Spey Stainless... $49.99 Available
- Case Masonic Trapper Folding Knife Clip and Spey Stainless... $49.99 Available
- Remington 870 Heritage Series Waterfowl 2-Blade 2-Tool Pocket... $62.99 Available
- Flitz Gun and Knife Care Kit... $16.31 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $8.29 - $11.51 Select Options
- Smith's 10-Second Knife and Scissors Sharpener... $5.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $26.49 Available
- DMT Sharpeners Diafold Serrated Knife Sharpener Fine... $21.49 Available
The handles are made from bone and have been jigged in a diagonally ribbed "washboard" type pattern. The scales feature an inlaid silver Boker medallion and are quite comfortable in the hand and provide a sure grip.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 1095 High carbon
- Handle Material: Bone
- Blade Shape: Clip and spey
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: No
- Carry Options: Pocket
- Locking Mechanism: Slip joint
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness: 57-59 HRC
- Opening Method: Nail nick
- Blade length: 3.25"
- Closed Length: 4.25"
- Weight: 3.4 oz.
- Made in Germany
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.