L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder (280 Remington Ackley Improved 40-Degree Shoulder, 243 Winchester Ackley Improved 40-Degree Shoulder, 6mm Ackley Improved 40-Degree Shoulder)
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 307 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 308 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 309 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284... $20.49 Available
- L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 17 Remington, 222 Remington,... $11.29 Available
- Redding Competition Seater Die 280 Remington Ackley Improved... $124.99 Available
- Imperial Dry Neck Lube Convenience Pak... $14.29 Available
- L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 220 Swift, 220 Wilson Arrow... $11.29 Available
- L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 243 Winchester, 260 Reminton,... $11.29 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Trimmer Cutter... $21.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 221 Remington Fireball... $11.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Redding Type S Bushing Full Length Sizer Die 280 Remington... $69.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Fits: L.E. Wilson Case Trimmer
Use: For all cases (see description)
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.