Certified Linotype Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (4% Tin, 12% Antimony, 84% Lead) Approximately 6 lb Average Weight
- Power Custom 1-Piece Weaver-Style Base Ruger 10/22 Matte... $13.94 Available
- Leupold 1" Detachable Rifleman Rings Weaver-Style... $18.99 Select Options
- Dewey 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 17 Caliber 36" Nylon Coated 5 x 40... $31.99 Available
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 30 Caliber Box of 1000... $32.99 Available
- Redding Chamfer and Deburring Tool 17 to 45 Caliber... $24.99 Available
- Lyman Gas Checks 22 Caliber Box of 1000... $40.99 Available
- Gerber Bear Grylls Fire Starter... $9.99 Available
- Redding Extended Shellholder #1E (308 Winchester, 30-06... $14.79 Available
- Lyman Top Punch #429... $10.49 Available
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 53 Grain Boat... $19.29 Available
- RCBS Lead Bullet Casting Thermometer... $48.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 5.950 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.