The Custom Pro Speed Spin delivers everything you could want in a spinning reel, at an affordable value. The Custom Pro has a superior drag system that is smooth as silk when fighting a big fish. Strong sealed carbon fiber drag system generates up to 24lb max drag (4000 size). Not to worry, the reel’s all aluminum frame won’t flex. Designed for freshwater use, the Custom Pro incorporates a flush and drain port (except 1000 size) that allows you to easily flush grit or debris out of the reel body. All in all, the Custom Pro Speed Spin is the spinning reel you will want on your deck, day in and day out.
- Premium stainless steel 12- bearing system with Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Aluminum body and side plate with flush and drain port (2000, 3000, 4000 models only)
- Lightweight high strength C60 Carbon skeletal rotor with aluminum bail wire
- Lightweight double anodized knurled aluminum spool
- High strength aluminum Speed Gears with strong, lightweight aluminum pinion cut on precision Hamai CNC gear hobbing machines
- Durable stainless steel main shaft
- Stainless steel external screws
- Smooth sealed carbon fiber multi-disc drag system
- Aluminum handle with Winn Dri-Tac knob
- Speed Lube for exceptional smoothness and uninterrupted performance in all weather conditions from extreme heat to freezing cold
- Compatible with Lew's Custom Speed Shop knobs
Since 1949, professional and amateur anglers alike have trusted Lew's to deliver on the promise of Lighter, Faster, Stronger products. The original developer of the teardrop reel and bamboo rod, Lew's has been innovating for decades and continues to set the standard for dependable fishing gear. Lew's reels, rods, combos, and accessories are designed for peak performance and durability. Feel the Difference.