The Aero Precision BREACH® Ambidextrous Charging Handle is a rugged, ambidextrous, precision-manufactured charging handle for the AR15 platform. The BREACH's design utilizes a reinforced 7075-T6 aluminum bar that is up to the most demanding tasks. Its ambidextrous levers feature a patent-pending, dual spring system, that directs the force-of-use into the robust charging handle body. This allows the shooter to use a one-sided charging technique without compromising the part — a pitfall for traditional mil-spec charging handles. The large lever configuration provides an extended operating surface, perfect for a user with bigger hands, or someone who wants a larger surface for manipulation of the charging handle.
- Ambidextrous Controls: Ergonomically designed 7075 Aluminum levers allow the user to easily charge their firearm with either hand, while remaining low profile and comfortable when slung.
- Robust Construction: Reduced chamfer angles on the 7075 Aluminum reinforced bar design provide a strong foundation for the BREACH® that is resistant to rotational flex or breakage.
- Patent-pending Lever Mechanism: Transfers force-of-use away from the roll pins and into the top/head portion of the reinforced bar protecting the charging handle in the most demanding circumstances.
- Gas Deflection Shelf: Aligns with the upper receiver to redirect gas flow away from the users face when shooting suppressed.
- Functional Design: It is not all just good looks. Stylistic cuts on the charging handle also help to clear stuck on carbon and debris from the upper receiver, while the spacer design seals and protects the lever mechanism from debris.
What Customers Are Saying
Excellent Charging Handle
This replaced a mil spec charging handle and is a wonderful upgrade. The space to grasp the mil spec charging handle to charge the chamber was a little awkward. Being left-handed, I wanted an ambidextrous CH to allow it to be pulled with my right hand. The forward assist and LVPO ocular housing caused little space to grasp the CH. This CH provide has wider and thicker arms to get a good grip for a one-handed pull. Excellent quality and works easily. I highly recommend this product.
- Cruiser51, 4/7/2023
About Aero Precision
Aero Precision’s roots are deeply tied to aerospace, and their drive for clean, perfect engineering and machining stems from that. When you’re building something that will fly in the air, there is no margin for error. Aero Precision takes that same approach in the firearms industry. Whether it’s a bolt carrier group, handguard, upper receiver, or lower, Aero Precision ensures its products are machined to razor-thin tolerance levels. MidwayUSA offers a wide range of Aero Precision products, including AR-15 parts, bolt action rifles, and scope mounts. With Aero Precision gun parts, better engineering builds better components. It’s just that simple.