The Humminbird HELIX CHIRP MEGA DI+ GPS G4N CHO Fish Finder features MEGA Down Imaging+, Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar and internal GPS with Humminbird Basemap. All HELIX G4N models includes standard features such as AutoChart Live, Wi-Fi and NMEA 2000, in addition to Bluetooth and Ethernet networking for compatibility with the One-Boat Network family of products from Humminbird, Minn Kota and Cannon. This CHO (Control Head Only) model allows you to pick the right accessory transducer for your needs, including compatibility with Minn Kota Built-in MEGA Imaging trolling motors. Includes control head, power cable, gimbal mounting bracket. This CHO model does not include a transducer, allowing you to pick the best fit for your rigging needs.
- Access the preloaded views from the user-friendly menu system, operated by soft key controls that allow you to reliably operate your fish finder in any conditions
- Get unprecedented underwater clarity with Down Imaging coverage down to 200 feet below your boat
- Dual Spectrum offers two ways to search; Wide Mode for maximum coverage and Narrow Mode for focusing on the slightest detail
- Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more
- Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the continental U.S.
- Get a complete view of the world below with optional charts from Humminbird's LakeMaster and CoastMaster products, as well as your choice of compatible Navionics charts
- Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird LakeMaster features
- Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat
- Comes standard with eight (8) hours of built-in recording time and is compatible with AutoChart Zero Line SD cards for virtually-endless AutoChart Live mapping capacity
- Seamlessly integrate and communicate with Minn Kota and Cannon products to unlock more features and capabilities for anglers everywhere.
- High-speed Ethernet allows you to build a powerful, professional-grade fishing system. Easily connect multiple fish finders, or upgrade to add-on technologies like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link and Humminbird CHIRP Radar
- Take control right from the screen of your Humminbird with wireless communication to compatible Talon and Raptor shallow water anchors, as well as Cannon Optimum downriggers. Additional features include wireless software updates from the Humminbird FishSmart App and display of smart phone notifications on your Humminbird
- Connect an accessory NMEA 2000 network to your control head for even more information; from boat performance to weather and water conditions, make sense of it all with NMEA 2000 networking
Note: These model does not include a transducer.
Revealing the water’s secrets to help anglers pursue their passion for the sport: it’s what we’ve done since the first fish finder we developed as Techsonic Industries in 1971, and it’s what we’ll always do.
From flashers to LCDs, analog to digital and DualBeam sonar to MEGA Imaging+™, the past five decades have seen tremendous change at Humminbird.
Starting with best-in-class sonar and depth finders, our innovations have grown to include marine GPS, LakeMaster® mapping, radar and full boat control integration.