Top 5 Fishing Tackle Boxes
Having a quality tackle box is just as important as the lures you put in it or the rod and reel you use. At MidwayUSA we've got a huge assortment of tackle boxes to make sure you find exactly what you need to keep all of your fishing tackle protected and organized. When shopping for a tackle box, make sure you find one that is strong and sturdy with good latches to make sure it remains closed. A bonus is the ability to customize each of the lure compartments to fit all different sizes of lures. Don't neglect your fishing tackle, buy a tackle box from MidwayUSA today!
The Plano ProLatch StowAway Utility Box is a classic that neatly stores your tackle collection. The ProLatch closures ensure durable and secure operation of the box. The boxes have moveable barriers to create custom compartment sizes to best suit your tackle needs.
- Available in various sizes with 3500, 3600 and 3700 models
- Secure ProLatch closures
- Transparent for quick and easy identification of contents
- Adjustable compartments
What Customers Are Saying
Use these boxes to stow terminal tackle. Fits nicely in my storage bag.
- Don, 11/30/2020
The Flambeau Tuff Tainer Divided Tackle Box is the foundation of Flambeau tackle storage. The Tuff Tainer comes with patented anti-corrosion Zerust protection infused into the dividers. This protects your valuable tackle investment, to save your hard earned and well spent money.
- Available in various sizes for tackle requirements
- Zerust infused
- Mike "IKE" Iaconelli approved
What Customers Are Saying
I'm using this product for squid jig storage for both "concealed carry" and ready access while jigging. Enough room for a cornucopia of colors and styles.
- Squidward, 2/4/2021
The Plano Guide Series Satchel Tackle Box System enhances the durability and convenience of a satchel style box. It features increased storage to enhance an already classic and popular design.
- Four layers of storage
- Large bulk storage and spinnerbait racks in bottom
- Unique mid-lid compartment and storage under top lid
- DuraView lid provides access to large, divisible top storage
- Comfortable, over-molded handle
The Plano Two-Tray Tackle Box Blue/Off White is Plano's classic tray tackle box is a staple for every angler. You'll know it's a Plano when you hear the sturdy snap of the brass-bailed latch. The popular two-tray tackle box features two cantilever trays with adjustable compartments. The design leaves plenty of room for bulk storage down below.
- Two cantilever trays with 14-25 adjustable compartments
- Two top-access storage areas
- Brass-bailed latch
The Plano Elite Series 3700 Angled Tackle Box System is a modern take on the classic hard-sided tackle box. The design combines under-lid bulk storage and a front access to three removable 3700 series StowAway utility boxes. The front access door has a handy DuraView front door to ensure you are selecting the correct box. The system's design provides a flexible layout for various storage needs.
- Main compartment presents utility boxes at a 15-degree angle for easy access
- DuraView covers and doors
- Sturdy latches and carry handle
- Two top-access storage areas and spacious storage under lid
- Dual side storage
- Integrated expandable rear pocket
- Non-skid rubber feet
- Multiple waterproof storage options included
- Sturdy locking latches and carry handle