The next generation of the ever popular Daiwa BG Spinning Reel series just got leaner and meaner. This complete series ranges from ultralight freshwater actions to heavy big game saltwater models.
- Black Anodized Machined Aluminum Housing ("Hard Bodyz" Body & Side Cover)
- Over-sized Digigear (Digigear System)
- Solid Screw-In Handle
- Air Rotor
- Dynamic Cut Aluminum ABS Spool
- Braided Line Ready Spool
- Waterproof Drag System
- Carbon ATD
- Machined Aluminum Screw In Handle
- Manual Return Bail (4500 and Larger)
- Infinite Anti-Reverse System (4000 and Smaller)
- Infinite Dual Anti-Reverse System (4500 and Larger)
- (BG Series 4500 and Above Have A Manual Trip Bail for Durability)
What Customers Are Saying
Great Spinning Reel
I started of with the Silver series reel. After using these I bought the BG series. Very smooth, balanced and quality reels.
- Rudy, 10/3/2021
Daiwa was founded in 1955 in Japan, it wasn’t until 1966 that Daiwa opened it’s first US doors to handle US sales and distribution. Despite starting out small, Daiwa has grown into one of the most influential tackle companies in the world. Daiwa offers a full line of reels, rods, lures, line, travel tackle, combos, accessories, and apparel. Daiwa series include the Revros, Legalis, Tatula, Steez, Exist, Laguna, BG, Presso, J-Braid, Samurai, Minispin, Saltiga, Neko, etc. The essence of life’s journey stretches beyond work and daily life, it’s found in the things that feed our soul and engage and nurture our senses. The lure of nature, the draw of the aquatic world, and the attraction and connection with what they have to offer is what fuels us as an angler. For over 60 years, this attraction has driven and inspired Daiwa to create and deliver the most advanced, dynamic fishing gear the world has to offer, to provide the ultimate experience. Daiwa is born to fish and built to inspire.