FFL Dealer Statuses Explained
- Become a MidwayUSA Preferred FFL Dealer
- No Contact Required - FFL Dealer has agreed to accept all transfers from MidwayUSA without prior notice, but may not have a complete profile or meet our transfer fee requirements.
- Contact Required - FFL Dealer is active and has a valid FFL, but has not explicity agreed to accept all transfers from MidwayUSA without prior notice. You must contact this FFL Dealer to ensure they are able and willing to transfer your gun to you.
- Not Active - FFL Dealer is inactive for one or more reasons. Inactive FFL Dealers must contact us and provide more information before they can be selected for firearm transfers.
- Not Participating - FFL Dealer is not participating in our FFL Dealer program and cannot be selected for firearm transfers.
What is an FFL Dealer?
An individual or a company licensed by the United States to engage in a business pertaining to the manufacture or importation of firearms and ammunition, or the interstate and intrastate sale of firearms through the issuance of a Federal Firearms License (FFL).