MidwayUSA Launches the Bowhunter's Dream Package Sweepstakes
MidwayUSA, a catalog and Internet retailer offering JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING® for Shooting, Reloading, Gunsmithing and Hunting, is pleased to announce the launch of the Bowhunter's Dream Package Sweepstakes.
Beginning December 16th, 2011 through January 13th, 2012, MidwayUSA Facebook fans will have the opportunity to win the hottest new bow for 2012, the Bear Anarchy, plus a premier bowhunting package with a combined total retail value of over $1,800.00!
The single cam design of the 2012 Bear Anarchy is silky smooth from draw to release. Boasting other features including an overall weight of 3.8 pounds, a blazing fast 340 fps IBO, an axle-to-axle length of 35-1/4" and an ultimate balance of control and performance.
Additional Package Items:
- Hunter Safety System Pro Series Safety Harness
- Stealth Cam Archer's Choice Infrared Game Camera
- Game Plan Gear BowBat Pack
- Archer Extreme Carbon Helix Detachable Quiver
- Easton ST Axis Arrows Package of 6 (x2)
- Scott Archery Little Goose Bow Release
- Trophy Ridge Hit-Man 5 5-Pin Bow Sight
- Field Logic Block Target
- Trophy Ridge Revolution Drop Away Arrow Rest
- Swhacker Mechanical BroadheadsThermaCELL Mosquito Repellent
- MidwayUSA Realtree Cap
To enter for a chance to win, you must:
- Visit the MidwayUSA Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/OfficialMidwayUSA
- "Like" MidwayUSA on Facebook
- Click on the MidwayUSA Sweepstakes application tab on MidwayUSA's Facebook page
- Fill out the online entry form with all required information.
Disclaimer: This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Inc. You understand that by participating, you are providing your information to Sponsor, not to Facebook. You understand that by using and interacting with www.facebook.com, you are subject to the terms, conditions, and policies that govern the use of www.facebook.com. You should therefore review the applicable terms and policies for www.facebook.com, including privacy and data gathering practices, before using or interacting with Facebook.