Customer Service Help Center
Let Us Help You
Customer Satisfaction is our #1 goal and we hope that this help center assists us in serving you better.
Frequently asked Customer service topics are located on the left or use the quick links on the right for questions about how to update your account, how to view recent orders, updating payment info or how to start a return or exchange. We also have helpful tips around some of the website's features developed to help you with your shopping experience. You can also review our Customer friendly policies, assistance with placing orders or tips with technical issues when shopping.
If we weren't successful in answering your questions we hope that you will leave us some feedback so we can improve. Thank you again, for shopping at MidwayUSA.com.
Eligibility to Buy Guns
Anyone buying a gun online must pass a National Instant Criminal Background Check (NICS Check) before the FFL Dealer can transfer possession to you. In general, to pass the check you must:
- Provide your address, place of birth, height, weight, sex, birth date, ethnicity, and race
- Verify you are:
- The actual buyer of the firearm
- A citizen of the United States
- Verify you are NOT:
- Under indictment for a felony or any crime for which the judge can imprison you for more than a year
- A convicted felon
- A fugitive from justice
- An unlawful drug user
- Mentally defective
- A recipient of a dishonorable discharge from the Military
- The subject of a domestic restraining order
- A convicted domestic abuser
- An illegal alien
Please note that certain locations maintain stricter eligibility requirements. For a list of state restrictions, see State/Local Restrictions for Buying Guns