Customer Service Help Center
Let Us Help You
Customer Satisfaction is our #1 goal and we hope that this help center assists us in serving you better.
Frequently asked Customer service topics are located on the left or use the quick links on the right for questions about how to update your account, how to view recent orders, updating payment info or how to start a return or exchange. We also have helpful tips around some of the website's features developed to help you with your shopping experience. You can also review our Customer friendly policies, assistance with placing orders or tips with technical issues when shopping.
If we weren't successful in answering your questions we hope that you will leave us some feedback so we can improve. Thank you again, for shopping at MidwayUSA.com.
Experiencing Difficulties on midwayusa.com
If you are experiencing difficulty with midwayusa.com, there are a few things that you can check that may fix many problems.
Before you contact us, please perform the following tasks:
- Refresh the browser by pressing F5 or Ctrl+F5 on your keyboard.
- Sometimes parts of the page may fail to load, or may be out-of-date. Often, refreshing the page will solve these problems.
- Sign Out.
- Sometimes problems occur when the website is unable to load necessary data. If you are signed in (you can see your name at the top of the screen), signing out will sometimes fix this issue. Signing back in should give you access to your shopping cart, and other Account information. If you are currently checking out, signing out will cause you to start this process over, though the items should remain in your shopping cart.
- Check your security level in the browser.
- If the security level in the browser is set higher than the default settings, some parts of midwayusa.com may not work. If you choose to keep a higher setting, you may wish to add midwayusa.com to your list of trusted sites. Different browsers handle security settings in different ways, so please refer to your browser's help tool for specific instructions on how to change security preferences.
- Ensure that your Firewall or Web Utilities program are up-to-date.
- If a Firewall or Web Utilities program becomes out of date, it may interfere with certain functionality of midwayusa.com and give the appearance that midwayusa.com is experiencing errors.
We apologize if you are still experiencing difficulty with midwayusa.com after you have performed the previous tasks.
If you are still experiencing difficulties, please contact us.