Customer Service Help Center
Let Us Help You
Customer Satisfaction is our #1 goal and we hope that this help center assists us in serving you better.
Frequently asked Customer service topics are located on the left or use the quick links on the right for questions about how to update your account, how to view recent orders, updating payment info or how to start a return or exchange. We also have helpful tips around some of the website's features developed to help you with your shopping experience. You can also review our Customer friendly policies, assistance with placing orders or tips with technical issues when shopping.
If we weren't successful in answering your questions we hope that you will leave us some feedback so we can improve. Thank you again, for shopping at MidwayUSA.com.
MidwayUSA Privacy Notice
MidwayUSA Privacy Notice
Last Updated: 9/28/2022
MidwayUSA ("MidwayUSA" or “we” or “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice explains how MidwayUSA collects, uses and discloses information about you when you visit or conduct transactions through our websites, and other online products and services that link to this Privacy Notice (collectively, the "Services”), contact our customer service team, engage with us on social media) or when you otherwise interact with us, such as via email or through live chat. By visiting MidwayUSA.com or otherwise using our Services, you consent to the practices we describe in this Privacy Notice.
- What Information Does MidwayUSA Collect?
- How Does MidwayUSA Use This Information?
- With Whom Does MidwayUSA Share Your Personal Information?
- Social Sharing Features
- How Does MidwayUSA Advertise and Perform Analytics?
- How Long Do We Retain Your Data?
- What About Information of Children?
- Where Is Your Information Stored and Processed?
- How Do We Secure Your Personal Information?
- What Choices Do You Have Regarding Your Information?
- Your California Privacy Rights
- Contact Us
What Information Does MidwayUSA Collect?
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us, for example, when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form or survey, leave a product review, participate in a contest or promotion, make a purchase, apply for a job, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of Personal Information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, fax number, credit card information and any other information you choose to provide.
When we say “Personal Information” we mean any information that identifies an individual, such as (but not limited to) an individual’s name, email address, postal address, device-specific information, and log information (as described below). Any information that does not, on its own, identify an individual person is considered and treated as non-personal information. When non-personal information is combined with other information so that it links or is reasonably linkable to an individual, we treat this information as Personal Information. MidwayUSA does not sell Personal Information.
Information About Your Use of the Services
We collect information about your use of the Services, such as the search terms you enter, your purchase history and invoice data.
Automatically Collected Information
When you access or use our Services or otherwise transact business with us, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Transactional Information: When you make a purchase or return, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details, purchase price, and the date of the transaction.
- Usage Information: We collect information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We may collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: We (and our service providers) use tracking technologies to collect information about you, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are electronic images that may be used in our Services or in our emails to help deliver cookies, count visits, serve ads and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, please see the What Choices Do You Have Regarding Your Information? section below.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may obtain information from third-party sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties, including but not limited to our business partners you use to access or link to the Services, third-party websites through which you enter contests and promotions, and publicly available sources.
Information We Derive
We may derive information or draw inferences about you based on the information we collect. For example, we may make inferences about your location based on your IP address or infer that you are looking to purchase certain products based on your browsing behavior and past purchases.
How Does MidwayUSA Use This Information?
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our Services, such as manage user accounts, send marketing communications, perform analytics, and deliver targeted advertising. We may also use the information we collect, including your Personal Information, to:
- Process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations, receipts, invoices, customer experience surveys, and recall notices;
- Personalize and improve your experience on our Services;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and customer service requests;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, and events offered by MidwayUSA and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize the advertisements you see on third-party platforms and websites (for more information, see the How Does MidwayUSA Advertise and Perform Analytics section below);
- Detect, investigate and prevent security incidents and other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent transactions, illegal activity and protect the rights and property of MidwayUSA and of others;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions, process entries and deliver awards; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
With Whom Does MidwayUSA Share Your Personal Information?
We only share your Personal Information as described below:
- We share Personal Information with our third-party service providers, and consultants that need access to Personal Information in order to perform certain services on our behalf, such as companies that assist us with web hosting, providing search results and links, payment processing, providing customer service, delivering your orders, handling user reviews, provide us with analytics concerning our Service and marketing and advertising. We may provide them with your Personal Information but only so that they can provide us with their services;
- If you submit a product review or post content in another public area of our Services, our service provider who assists us with product reviews shares this information publicly on our Services.
- We may disclose Personal Information if we believe that disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including, for example, lawful requests by public or government authorities for your Personal Information if requested to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- We may share your Personal Information if we believe that your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, if we believe that you have violated the law, or as we reasonably deem necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of MidwayUSA or others, which may include sharing information with other companies for purposes of fraud protection or investigating or preventing illegal activities;
- We share Personal Information with our lawyers and other professional advisors where necessary to obtain advice or otherwise protect and manage our business interests;
- We may share Personal Information in connection with, or during negotiations concerning, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- We may disclose your Personal Information to our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- We share Personal Information with your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you. For example, we may share a hashed version of your email address to facilitate customized ad campaigns on other platforms.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
How Does MidwayUSA Advertise and Perform Analytics?
How Long Do We Retain Your Data?
The time periods for which we retain your Personal Information will depend on the purposes for which we use it. We will retain your Personal Information for as long as is necessary to provide the Services or for other legitimate business purposes, unless applicable law requires we either dispose of it or keep it longer. We may also continue to store your Personal Information to allow us to resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, comply with legal obligations and/or for other legally permissible purposes consistent with this Privacy Notice.
What About Information of Children?
MidwayUSA does not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 18. If we discover we have received any Personal Information from a child under the age of 18, we will take reasonable steps to delete that information as quickly as possible. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we have any information from or about your child who is under the age of 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where Is Your Information Stored and Processed?
MidwayUSA is based in the United States and we process and store information in the U.S.
How Do We Secure Your Personal Information?
We use commercially reasonable measures to help protect your Personal Information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. While these measures help ensure your data is safe and secure, please be aware no service over the Internet or wireless networks is completely secure against hacks, intrusions, attacks, or other unauthorized access. We cannot guarantee none of these events will occur, so please take care in deciding what information you provide to us.
What Choices Do You Have Regarding Your Information?
If you choose not to provide Personal Information, you may be unable to access or use the Service or certain Service features. For example, if you do not provide your name you will be unable to create an online account. You may update, correct or delete certain account information at any time by logging into your MidwayUSA online account or emailing us at email@example.com. If you wish to delete or deactivate your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually adjust your browser settings to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject all cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services or to complete transactions on our website.
Promotional Communications Preferences
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails or promotional texts from MidwayUSA by following the instructions in those communications or by contacting Customer Service at email@example.com. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations, for example, fulfilling pending orders, policy updates or responding to customer service related requests.
Your California Privacy Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act or “CCPA” (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.100 et seq.) affords consumers residing in California certain rights with respect to their Personal Information. If you are a California resident, this section applies to you.
California Consumer Privacy Act
In the preceding 12 months, we have collected the following categories of Personal Information set forth in the table below. For details about the precise data points we collect and the categories of sources of such collection, please see the What Information Does MidwayUSA Collect? section above. We collect Personal Information for the business and commercial purposes described in the How Does MidwayUSA Use This Information? section above. In the preceding 12 months, we have disclosed the following categories of Personal Information for business purposes to the following categories of recipients:
|Category of Personal Information||Categories of Recipients|
(e.g., name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, driver's license number, or other similar identifiers)
(e.g., name, signature, address, telephone number, education, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information)
Professional or Employment-Related Information
(e.g., Current or past job history)
Personal Information described in California Civil Code Section 1798.80(e)
Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity
(e.g., browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with the Service or advertisement)
(e.g., physical location)
MidwayUSA does not collect “precise” or “specific” geolocation data, as defined in the CCPA or other state privacy laws.
MidwayUSA does not sell your Personal Information.
We do not knowingly sell Personal Information about consumers under the age of 16.
Subject to certain limitations, you have the right to (1) request to know more about the categories and specific pieces of Personal Information we collect, use and disclose, (2) request correction of inaccurate personal information, (3) request deletion of your Personal Information, (4) opt out of any “sales” of your Personal Information that may be occurring, and (5) not be discriminated against for exercising these rights. In order to exercise these rights, we must be reasonably able to verify your identity and authority to make these requests. To verify your request(s) and protect your data from unauthorized access, we will ask you to provide two (2) or three (3) pieces of Personal Information related to your account or recent interactions with us, which we will use to compare to our records. For example, if you purchased a firearm and/or ammunition from us, in addition to the above, you will be asked to provide the last six (6) digits of your Driver’s License or state identification, which you provided to us in order to purchase the firearm and/or ammunition. Therefore, please keep the above in mind before attempting to submit your request.
If you are a California resident and wish to exercise these rights, you may submit your request through the Contact Us page using the email function, with the “Exercise California Consumer Privacy Rights” reason for your request, by calling our Customer Support team at (800) 243-3220, or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with the California Consumer Privacy Act, information collected solely for the purposes of legal and regulatory compliance will not be disclosed. Please note that by submitting your request, you declare under penalty of perjury that the information you provide is true and correct.
We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your rights under the CCPA.
If we receive your request from an authorized agent and they do not provide a valid power of attorney, we may ask the authorized agent to provide proof that you gave the agent signed permission to submit the request to exercise rights on your behalf. In the absence of a valid power of attorney, we may also require you to verify your own identity directly with us or confirm to us that you otherwise provided the authorized agent permission to submit the request.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us via e-mail to email@example.com or write us at MidwayUSA, Inc., ATTN: Customer Service, 2200 N Route J, Rocheport, MO 65279.
This occurs when all Customer Service Representatives are busy serving other Customers, or Customer Service is closed. Customer Service Chat is open Monday - Sunday, 8:05 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. CT.
We are not accepting phone calls at this time. Please choose one of our other methods of contact.
- Send Us an Email