Customer Service Help Center
Let Us Help You
Customer Satisfaction is our #1 goal and we hope that this help center assists us in serving you better.
Frequently asked Customer service topics are located on the left or use the quick links on the right for questions about how to update your account, how to view recent orders, updating payment info or how to start a return or exchange. We also have helpful tips around some of the website's features developed to help you with your shopping experience. You can also review our Customer friendly policies, assistance with placing orders or tips with technical issues when shopping.
If we weren't successful in answering your questions we hope that you will leave us some feedback so we can improve. Thank you again, for shopping at MidwayUSA.com.
When creating a new password:
- Increase the number of characters
- Passwords must be at least 8 characters long, but can be longer
- You can use uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, spaces, and symbols
- For example, change "Growling" to "Gro*wling6"
- For example, "jungle present share owner"
- For example, "My best friends in college were Larry and Tom" could be translated into a password as "MbficwL&T"
- Repeating patterns of characters ("m9m9" or "zzz")
- Sequential numbers or keyboard patterns ("123" or "zxcv")
- Variations of your name, birthdate, or other information that could be found on the internet or stored on your computer
- Words that are spelled backwards ("gnidaoler" or "liatetihw")
- Passwords that are reused for other important accounts
Keep your password secure:
- Avoid sending your password over a text message or by email
- Don't share your password with other people
- Consider updating your password at least every six months
- Remember that MidwayUSA employees will NEVER ask you for your account password
- Never write down your password, simply assign a new password if you forget