What if I am experiencing difficulties with midwayusa.com?
If you are experiencing difficulty with midwayusa.com, there are a few things that you can check that may fix many problems.
Before you contact us, please perform the following tasks:
- Refresh the browser by pressing F5 or Ctrl+F5 on your keyboard.
- Sometimes parts of the page may fail to load, or may be out-of-date. Often, refreshing the page will solve these problems.
- Delete or empty your Temporary Internet files and browser Cache.
- Different web browsers require different actions to perform this task. Typically, this action is performed through an "Internet Options" or "Browsing Data" menu item in the "Tools" or "Configuration" menu of your browser. Please refer to your browser's help tool for specific instructions.
- Check your security level in the browser.
- If the security level in the browser is set higher than the default settings, some parts of midwayusa.com may not work. If you choose to keep a higher setting, you may wish to add midwayusa.com to your list of trusted sites. Different browsers handle security settings in different ways, so please refer to your browser's help tool for specific instructions on how to change security preferences.
- Ensure that your Firewall or Web Utilities program are up-to-date.
- If a Firewall or Web Utilities program becomes out of date, it may interfere with certain functionality of midwayusa.com and give the appearance that midwayusa.com is experiencing errors.
We apologize if you are still experiencing difficulty with midwayusa.com after you have performed the previous tasks.
Please Contact Us. In order to better help us serve your needs, please provide the following information:
- Web Browser and version (e.g. Internet Explorer 7.0, Firefox 3.4)
- Operating System (e.g. Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3, Mac OS X)
- Internet Connection (e.g. dial-up, cable, DSL)