MidwayUSA Round-Up Contributions Reach New Recordby MidwayUSA
No company in America is more dedicated to, and more supportive of, the goals of the National Rifle Association (NRA) than MidwayUSA. Larry andBrenda Potterfield, Founders and Owners of MidwayUSA, and the entire MidwayUSA family, have played critical roles in creating important programs for the NRA. The Potterfields dedication and commitment to the Second Amendment truly make them "First Family of the Shooting Sports Industry".
One of these programs is the NRA Round-Up program. Since the NRA Round-Up program started, MidwayUSA has asked Customers to Round-Up the total of each order and donate the change to the NRA/ILA. Each week, these donations are sent to the NRA/ILA National Endowment for the Protection of the 2nd Amendment.
Today, Larry and Brenda Potterfield would like to announce the monthly contributions collected by MidwayUSA Customers as well as the total amount of collections since inception:
- Date Started: January 2, 1992
- Amount Collected in Last Month: $90,622.88
- Total Year To Date Collections: $690,020.91
- Total MidwayUSA Collections Since Inception: $7,324,769.84
- Total Balance in National Account: $9,279,329.37*
- (*Other shooting industry companies have chosen to embrace the NRA Round-UpProgram and ask their Customers to round up as well. This amount represents the total contributions from Customers of all NRA Round-Up companies (not just MidwayUSA).
MidwayUSA Public Relations