Kershaw teamed up with RJ Martin to design the Volt II and incorporate a hardworking 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade and textured, black glass-filled nylon scales. The Volt II opens one-handed with Kershaw's SpeedSafe assisted opening system. The classic blade shape is just about perfect for any general utility task. Partial blade serration just extends the Volt II’s capabilities and makes it easy to whip through materials like cord, webbing, or rope. With all of this at a great price the Volt II is a knife you can depend on everyday.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Handle Material: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade Shape: Drop point
- Serrated: Yes
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Reversible (tip-up/tip-down)
- Locking Mechanism: Liner lock
- Blade Finish: Bead-blasted
- Opening Method: SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Blade Length: 3.25"
- Closed Length: 3.9"
- Overall Length: 7.1"
- Weight: 3.3 oz.