Buffalo Bore ammunition is loaded with the highest quality components to produce great accuracy and performance. This load was designed for use in any firearm chambered in 45 Colt. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Heavy 45 Colt Ammunition:
This load (item 3H) is STANDARD PRESSURE and is safe for use in ANY/ALL firearms chambered in 45 Colt and/or 454 Casull. The over-all-length is 1.572 inch and is short enough to be fired in and fed through ANY/ALL 45 Colt firearms.
We test fire our published velocities from real world over-the-counter firearms, so the customer will have an idea what this ammunition is doing in the real world, where it matters and not in a laboratory. We feel that publishing velocities fired from very long laboratory test barrels, gives false high velocity readings and is misleading to the customer. See our below velocities for this load.
- 1054 fps - Ruger 2006 large frame Vaquero 5.5 inch barrel
- 958 fps - S&W MT. Gun 4 inch barrel
- 1057 fps - Freedom Arms Mod. 97 5.25 inch barrel
- 809 fps - Taurus Titanium 2 inch barrel
- This load is designed for self-defense and hunting game the size of deer and smaller at less than 50 yards