"When Performance is Critical, You Need Critical Defense"
Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition for the 30 Carbine was purpose built for defensive use and is designed to deliver reliable and controlled expansion regardless of the target every time. Critical Defense Ammunition is loaded with Hornady's bullet which has a soft polymer insert that delivers superior controlled expansion and large, deep wound cavities over a wide range of velocities. Each round is loaded into a nickel plated brass case for increased visibility in low-light situations and premium low flash propellants that deliver proven performance, even in very short-barreled handguns that will not disrupt night vision.
Critical Defense Ammunition is:
- Unaffected by thick and heavy clothing, including denim and leather
- Loaded with bullets that deliver superior controlled expansion and large, deep wound cavities over a wide range of velocities
- Loaded with clean burning and efficient propellants that reduce recoil in lightweight handguns, and perform consistently at all temperatures
- Exhibits minimal muzzle flash protect night vision
- Feeds reliably
- Silver nickel plating prevents corrosion and is easily visible in low light situations
- Bullets are custom designed for individual loads
- Effective, consistent, reliable self-defense ammunition
- This ammunition was designed by Hornady to expand every single time. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases