Brenneke slug ammunition is produced with high quality materials and as undergoes strict quality control to ensure their customers receive ammunition in excellent condition.
"Shotgun sabots with a punch!"
A tremendous slug for deer-sized game, The K.O. Sabot Slug creates a 5-shot group under 2-1/2" at 55 yards. It's also safe to use with rifles or smoothbore shotguns.
In order to have a safe shoot, Brenneke recommends the following Safety Tips:
- Only use Brenneke slugs in modern shotguns known to be in good condition.
- Make sure you use the proper length cartridge (2 3/4 inch or 3 inch) your gun is designed for.
- Make certain you know if you are shooting a rifled or smoothbore barrel, and using the proper slug. Check with the gun's manufacturer if necessary.
- When using a screw-in choke, make sure it is tightened securely. Brenneke recommends chokes no tighter than cylinder bore or improved cylinder when shooting their slugs.
- Maximum range of a slug is up to 2000 yards! Be certain of what's behind your target.