Barnes Bullet Aligner 50 Caliber Spit-Fire 10 x 32 Thread
- Product Family #: 1002208012
- Product #: 144124
- Manufacturer #: 30678
- UPC #: 716876050055
The Barnes Bullet Aligner is an indispensable tool specially designed to properly align Barnes muzzleloader bullets. Attach it to the ramrod for easy access, and to insure proper seating and maximum accuracy. Aligner tool is designed to fit each nose type of Barnes muzzleloader bullets. Tool features 10 x 32 male threads.
- Brass with steel threaded stud screws onto ramrod
- Aligns bullet with center of bore
- Brass is machined to match the ogive on Barnes muzzleloading bullets
- Helps to Provide Exact Alignment of Bullet to Centerline of Bore
- Screws Onto Ramrod
Need More Information?
Customer Q&A are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!
Own this product?
Product Reviews are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!