- Non-sabot design is approved for hunting in most areas
- Trophy Copper bullet features a polymer tip, with a deep, hollow cavity and skiving that ensures consistent expansion
- High ballistic coefficient flattens trajectories and minimizes wind drift
- Required loading force averages about half that of most sabots
- Fouling-cutting ring scours powder residue from the breech as the bullet is loaded, resulting in consistent seating and reducing the need to clean between shots
Federal Premium is redefining modern in-line performance with the Trophy Copper Muzzleloader Bullet. Its exclusive B.O.R. Lock MZ System provides outstanding accuracy in a non-sabot design that’s easy to load, scrubs fouling from the breech and ensures consistent bullet seating. The system’s foundation is a polymer cup that’s permanently attached to the bullet base. The force of ignition pushes the cup forward onto raised bands along the bullet shank, expanding its diameter. This engages the rifling and seals the bore, optimizing velocity and accuracy. The rear of the B.O.R. Lock MZ cup features a hard, fiber-reinforced polymer ring that scours fouling from the breech as the bullet is pushed into place. This decreases the need to clean between shots and makes it easy to seat the bullet at the exact same depth for every shot. Because there’s no bulky sabot, required loading force averages about half that of most sabot bullets. Like other projectiles in the proven Trophy Copper line, the copper-alloy bullet features a polymer tip, with a deep, hollow cavity and skiving that allows for consistent, devastating expansion.