Holds pre-measured powder charge and projectile in a waterproof container. Also holds the percussion cap (or priming charge) in a separate waterproof chamber ready for instant use. Works equally well with round balls, conicals and sabots.
- Holds Premeasured Powder Charge, projectile and priming in a Waterproof container.
- Used with patch and ball, Maxi-Ball or Maxi-Hunter, the Quick Shot may be used with either a percussion or flint lock rifle.
- You simply flip open the waterproof cover. Pour the premeasured powder charge into the barrel. Drive the projectile into the muzzle with your short starter and seat it with your ramrod.
- The percussion cap (or priming charge) is contained in a separate chamber ready for instant use.
- Package of 3
- Works well with round balls, conicals or sabots
- Also holds a 209 Primer in recess on top.
- Quick Shots hold premeasured powder charges of up to 100 grs. of Black Powder or Pyrodex equivalent or 2 50 gr. Pellets
- Magnum Quick Shots hold premeasured powder charges of up to 150 grs. of Black Powder or Pyrodex equivalent or 3 50 gr. Pellets