This drop-in A3 Pistol upper will attach to virtually any standard AR-15 lower receiver. The assembly comes complete with dual flip aperture rear sight in a removable carry handle, charging handle, forward assist, ejection port cover, bolt and bolt carrier assembly. The barrel's 5.56x45mm NATO chamber, M4 feed ramps, chrome lining, and 1 in 9" twist rate ensure reliable feeding and functioning with a wide variety of both commercial and surplus ammunition.
The Pre-ban style upper includes a bayonet lug, flash hider, and detachable carry handle providing added versatility for mounting optical devices or accessories. The Bushmaster upper receiver is an excellent choice for shooters looking to build a quality Pistol or Short Barreled Rifle (SBR) at an affordable price.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 11.5"
- Barrel Contour: HBAR
- Barrel Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Chrome Lined: Yes
- Barrel Finish: Manganese Phosphate (Parkerized)
- Twist Rate: 1 in 9"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: Removable A2 Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: 2-Piece Polymer, CAR-Style w/Heatshield
- Sights: F-Marked Fixed Front, Removable Carry Handle with Dual Aperture Rear
- Bolt Carrier Assembly Included: Yes
- Bolt Carrier Type: Commercial
Please Note: An “AR-15 Pistol” upper assembly has a barrel less than 16” in length. Pistol uppers are only for use on AR-15 pistol lowers and legal Short-Barreled Rifles. Other configurations may violate Federal law.
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.