This replacement part is a factory original from Remington. Factory replacement parts are manufactured to the exact same specifications and tolerances and use the same manufacturing materials as the original parts which guarantees excellent fit and reliable operation. This barrel also requires the use of a gas cylinder spring, product 612265
- Model 870 extra barrels with 2-3/4" chambers will fit Super Magnum, Magnum and 2-3/4" receivers. Use only 2-3/4" shells in these barrels
- Model 870 extra barrels with 3" chambers used on Super Magnum and Magnum receivers will handle both 2-3/4" and 3" shotshells only. Use only 2-3/4" shotshells when these barrels are used on non-Magnum receivers.
- 20 gauge 870 Lightweight barrels will not fit 20 gauge standard 870 shotguns with serial numbers ending in a "X" or "N"
- Cantilever Rem Choke deer barrels are supplied with improved cylinder and extended rifled choke tubes.
- Rifle-sighted Rem Choke deer barrels are supplied with rifled and improved cylinder choke tubes.
- Express 20 gauge fully rifled deer barrel has a 2-3/4" chamber. Model 870 extra barrels with 2 3/4" chambers will fit both Magnum and 2-3/4" receivers. Use only 2-3/4" shotshells in these barrels.
- 1100 Steel Shot Barrels includes a Full choke and is designed for use with 2-3/4" or 3" Magnum steel or lead loads when used on Magnum receivers and 2-3/4" or 3" Magnum steel or 2-3/4" lead shotshells when used on non-magnum receivers
- 1100 Standard contour Skeet barrel supplied with Skeet and Improved Skeet choke tubes only
- 870 Express barrel supplied with Modified tube only
- LT-20, 20 gauge 2-3/4" lightweight barrels will not fit pre-1977 20 gauge lightweight or standard 20 gauge Model 1100 shotguns