- Reduces trigger pre-travel and over-travel by approximately 20%
- Smooths trigger face helps the shooter to place their finger on the center line of the trigger
- Center mounted pivoting safety maintains factory safety values
The Apex Action Enhancement Trigger directly replaces the factory hinged trigger with a solid body polymer trigger, and a center mounted pivoting safety. The rounded face of the trigger provides a smooth comfortable surface for the shooter’s finger while firing. The trigger also reduces pre-travel and over-travel by approximately 20% from the factory trigger. Perfect for use in M&P’s already equipped with an Apex Competition Action Enhancement Kit or Duty/Carry Action Enhancement Kit. It can be used in conjunction with any combination of M&P internals presently available from Apex Tactical (excluding the Forward Set Sear & Trigger Kits) as well as any configuration from the S&W factory.
- Polymer Action Enhancement Trigger
- Heavy Duty Sear Spring
- Slave Pin (assists with installation of trigger return spring)
Works with all Smith & Wesson M&P pistols – 9mm, .357Sig, .40S&W and .45ACP models included. Does NOT function in the M&P Shield or the Apex Forward Set Sear and Trigger Kits.